A circadian rhythm, popularly referred to as body clock, is an endogenously driven (non-reliant on environmental cues), roughly 24-hour cycle in biochemical, physiological, or behavioural processes. Circadian rhythms have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi and cyanobacteria (see bacterial circadian rhythms) – Wikipedia
There’s a science to the way that the body works at different times of the day, But because my doctorate is in Interactions Between Hyperbolic Geometry and Quantum Topology, I’m afraid I cant offer to much in the way of extensive explanation as to how (at least chemically) and why. What I can tell you is this.
There are 3 stages to the 24 hour cycle our bodies abide to.
The 3 cycles are:
1) Elimination (of body wastes and food debris) 4am-12pm
2) Appropriation (eating and digestion) 12pm-8pm
3) Assimilation (absorption and use) 8pm-4am
Knowing this, we can schedule when to eat certain things at certain times, i.e – In the morning, when your body is trying to get rid of most of your waste drinking 2 glasses of water can help aid that and help the next lot of waste be cleared quicker.
During this first 8 hour period, the best foods we can possibly eat (if you feel up to it) are fruits or fruit, veg or green juices, because they require minimal digestion and are the only foods which have been found not to interfere with this cleansing process. Therefore the ideal scenario is to try and incorporate as much fresh fruit or juice into your morning routine and slowly cut down (and ideally, out) on other items. Basically, as soon as you eat anything else, the cleansing stops. I’m convinced that my keeping to this routine for so long is largely responsible for keeping my weight low and my energy high.
Using science to assist your weight loss is a very good idea, and as I said in yesterdays blog, The body is a machine with many a different processes.
This is what I had for breakfast this morning (Below). Porridge, banana and blueberries and strawberry’s.
And with this
- A Fish oil and Omega 3 tablet (Very Important)
- Magnesium tablet.
You might be wondering.. ‘why is this guy so awesome?’ I’m afraid i cant answer that. But I can explain why ‘FishOil and Omega3′ Tablet is so important. Along with Blueberries, that tablet is the most important food/pill I have, and any day without them is a wasted one. here’s why.
Blueberries are super fruits in every respect, here’s some awesomeness about them.
- Especially in wild species, blueberries contain anthocyanins, other antioxidant pigments and various phytochemicals, which possibly have a role in reducing risks of some diseases, including inflammation and certain cancers.
- Feeding blueberries to animals lowers brain damage in experimental stroke. Research at Rutgers has also shown that blueberries may help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Other animal studies found blueberry consumption lowered cholesterol and total blood lipid levels, possibly affecting symptoms of heart disease. Additional research showed that blueberry consumption in rats altered glycosaminoglycans which are vascular cell components affecting control of blood pressure.
- They taste great.
- 100g of blueberries have about the same amount of multivitamins than a for-mentioned tablet.
My advice is to get some and always, have them, even if your healthy.
Thanks for reading, Hope teh info helped.